Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my software tips 'n' tricks blog!

I will be using this space to post various tips, tricks and fixes that you can apply to your PC to hopefully improve your experience.

Either scroll down for the blogs, or check out the page tabs at the top for categorised viewing.

Please note, a lot of my posts will most likely require you to adjust settings and use advanced techniques to achieve the intended result. Although I will make every effort to make the instructions as easy to follow as possible, you perform these actions at your own risk.

I strongly advise creating a restore point on your operating system beforehand if you are unsure about any of the instructions you decide to follow.

I'll get round to posting instructions for creating a restore point for Windows if there is enough demand for one but most Operating Systems have adequate information about this in their help wizards (most can be accessed by pressing the F1 key from the desktop).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blogs as and when I complete them :)

Facebook users - check out my fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/SpraggsSoftwareTipsnTricks

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment